Who are we?
We are Glo European Windows: We provide elegant, high performance windows throughout the United States. We work in both the residential and commercial markets. We collaborate with some of the best architectural firms and builders in the US.
We continually refine our methods in order to improve our client’s overall experience. We seek to constantly grow, develop and improve. Perpetual improvement lives in our culture. We trust change as it leads to innovation and we believe innovation is the main vector for exceptional client experiences.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized and ambitious marketing intern to join our team and participate in our start up division – Glo European Windows. We provide high performance European windows throughout the United States and are looking for assistance with our Marketing Strategies. Which includes digital marketing, social media, national tradeshows, PR campaigns and overall company messaging.
MARKETING INTERN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to marketing team
- Work in conjunction with Marketing Team, develop and implement short-term strategies for utilizing and leveraging social media: i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Develop content for social platforms
- Write and assist in the creation and development of digital and print copy
- Assist with other miscellaneous projects related to the development of the branding
- Implement specific marketing techniques as instructed
- Positive attitude
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to uphold brand standards
- Eagerness to learn, self-motivated, business oriented, flexible and innovative.
- Experience with Microsoft and Mac OS
- Experience with multiple social platforms
- Ability to organize, strategize and plan
- Demographic research a plus
** interest in photography and design a plus
** knowledge in Photoshop and Indesign a plus
HOURS: 10-20 hours/Part-time
Please email one page resume to [email protected], titled “Marketing Intern Position”